Friday, December 4, 2015

Code of Ethics for Tourist Guides

10 'Commandment' Code of Ethics for a Licensed Tourist Guide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Shall always be well groomed or courteous, honest, trustworthy.
  2. Shall not used abusive language or involve in any fighting
  3. Shall not criticise fellow guides/company/Government Policies
  4. Shall always maintain good image of Malaysia
  5. Shall always safeguide his/her reputation
  6. Shall always maintain cooperation or friendly with other fellow guides, tour leader or guests.
  7. Shall always understand pax's needs
  8. To ensure safety of pax
  9. Shall not leave tourists unattended
  10. Shall always update or kept abreast with the latest/current information eg CTRE (Continuos Tourism Related Education)

2 comments:

  1. Popular clubs in rome You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, however I actually thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you might repair in case you werent too busy searching for attention. هل يحق للسوريين التملك في تركيا

    ReplyDelete